What is Willard Fest?
- Our Neighborhood Volunteer Willard Fest Committee
- Local Sponsors who make Willard Fest possible
- Volunteers to make the event run smoothly
- Vendors bringing you local arts and crafts and small local businesses
- Food from the hood!
- Live Music from local talent
- Public Services helping our community thrive
- Activities for ALL AGES
- Neighbors that's YOU!
- It is FREE, it is for ALL, it is FUN
Willard Fest is the Willard Beach neighborhood’s annual block party. Every year for one afternoon in July, Willard Square is filled with neighbors enjoying local music, food, artists, and fun activities together.
Willard Fest is organized by a volunteer committee of neighbors who are dedicated to providing a safe, fun, and friendly party for everyone on the block.
If you live in the neighborhood, Willard Fest welcomes you to get involved!
We are always welcoming Local Volunteers, Sponsors, Performers, Organizations, and Vendors make Willard Fest a much anticipated and enjoyed annual event. We need you!
Contact us at Willardfestinfo@gmail.com and follow us on Facebook and Instagram
Willard Fest is our neighborhood block party! The Willard Beach, Ferry Village, Meeting House Hill, Loveitt’s Field, Danforth Cove and Cape Elizabeth neighborhoods are all invited to participate.
Come and enjoy
Willard Fest for FREE!
Local food and artisan products will be available to buy, as well.